1) My boyfriend & I are about the same height. It's never bothered me, and I don't think he cares, either -- it's easier for us to kiss! ;)
That shirt really brings out his eyes.
2) I was raised by conservative parents who monitored what I watched and listened to. I hated it when I was younger, but now I'm grateful -- I didn't rot my brain with idiotic mainstream music or spend my days in front of the TV! People called me "overprotected" and "sheltered" but, um, I'm pretty sure I can learn any pop culture tidbit I missed out on from I Love the '90s.
With my Italian father & Polish mother.
3) I'm obsessed with the skaterboyrapper look. (Thank you, Pharrell Williams.)
Click for credits: Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa, Pharrell.
4) I went pescetarian 8 months ago and never looked back.
5) At 9 years old I was an extra in a movie called Polish Wedding starring Claire Danes, Gabriel Byrne and Lena Olin. It made less than $600,000 -- and thank God no one saw it because I looked like this.
6) I've said it before and I'll say it again: Babcia is the most supportive person in my life. We almost lost her a few weeks ago and I can't even imagine what that would have felt like. She's an amazing woman.
7) I have big tits. It sucks because I have cleavage no matter what I'm wearing; even t-shirts look slutty on me. At least I get free drinks at the bar.
8) I went blonde one summer, damaging my hair for life. So worth it!
9) I love animals. I wish I had the time, money and space to have a pet of my own.
10) I was recently in an episode of The Price is Right. I didn't get called up to play, but you can see me in the background hamming it up. Hi mom!
11) One of these days I'm going to make a video for my YouTube channel. I've been meaning to, but I'm a little nervous you'll hate my voice. Let's just say that my sister said I sounded like a valley girl before I even left Michigan.
12) I didn't know a thing about fashion before college. I wore jeans every day and didn't put on a stitch of makeup unless it was for theatre.
13) I've always been fascinated by magazines. When I was little, I'd read American Girl and Girls' Life and then create my own issues; I'd draw the cover and hand-write the articles. I wish I still had them!
14) I made my boyfriend take photos of me in cute outfits before I started documenting them for blogging purposes.
15) I can fit my fist in my mouth.
PS: Head over to November Grey for a chance to win a $50 Ann Taylor gift card!