Instead of hitting the mall this weekend, why not go green (while supporting some of your favorite bloggers) and peruse these handmade / secondhand shops? Here are a few coupon codes (and one special gift) in honor of Reader Appreciation Week!
* Nakate Project is offering 25% off all items in their shop with code LOUDERMOUTH. Ends tomorrow! (Read a post about the cause here.)
* Amber of Laughing with Broken Eyes is offering 10% off with code STEPHISABOMBSHELL (her words, not mine). Ends Sunday!
* Kate of Scathingly Brilliant is offering a free Flapper Doodle print when you mention my blog. Ends Sunday!
* I am offering 25% off at Dress Loudly with code IMISSYOU25. (Psst... six new items just added.) Ends Sunday!
* Steffy of Steffy's Pros & Cons is offering 15% off with code theLM. Ends Monday!
I also want to remind you that in five hours, this week's giveaways will be closed! If you haven't entered yet, be sure to backtrack and check 'em out. Here's a list for easy reference.
* Monday: I offered a package of girly goodies. Enter here!
* Tuesday: Kirstin offered a $15 credit to her shop. Enter here!
* Wednesday: Fenn offered a custom stuffed animal. Enter here!
* Thursday: Melisa offered a large ad for November. Enter here!
* Friday: Kimberly offered a $15 credit to her shop. Enter here!