Thursday, July 18, 2013
Life :: Summer Goals
I saw Emily's summer to-dos and realized that the season is nearly halfway over. I can't believe how fast it's going by, and there's still so much I'd like to accomplish! I made a list last year, too -- you can read it here. Do you have any fun summer plans? I'd love to hear about them, so feel free to tweet me!
1. Take the train to Santa Barbara.
2. Host a pool party (with a kiddie pool).
3. Donate two more trash bags of clothes to Goodwill.
4. Visit my grandmother and aunt in San Francisco.
5. Reconnect with the other Brandon.
6. Try Peruvian food for the first time (and on a similar note, chip away at this list).
7. See The Little Mermaid in 3D at El Capitan.
8. Acquire a new hairstyle that I love.
9. Go to a big, crazy concert.
10. Start scrapbooking again.