Sunday, July 14, 2013
Loves :: Summer Wishes
I know this is super unoriginal, seeing as everyone and their sister posts shit like this, but I haven't done one of these in awhile and well, they're just fun to make. Plus, the money that I used to spend on clothes and accessories is now going towards training sessions and traveling. If I'm not going to buy something, I might as well save a picture of it. By the way, I know nothing about graphic design and I draw like a 5-year-old.
So, there's my disclaimer, and now we can move on to the goodies!
1) These off-the shoulder lace dresses are absolutely swoon-worthy. I'm really into white lace this season.
2) Though I tend to stick with neutrals these days, I can't help but indulge in a little color once in awhile. This top and these pants from Roaman's would go so well together!
3) I've been looking at these dresses from Modcloth for awhile now. Black and white never goes out of style, and I'm a little obsessed with the glasses print.
4) I think I've become addicted to denim again. I'm loving denim vests and frayed jeans. Cute and sexy!
5) And now, for some cute non-clothing items. I'm in love with these adorable BBQ invitations and this camp journal. I want to do outdoorsy stuff now just to write about it. Okay, maybe not.
6) I've been making smoothies a lot, but I really want to get a juicer. I know this is a huge trend right now that'll probably fade, but I'm totally into it.
7) My favorite books are motivating, inspiring, spiritual and pretty -- like this one. I'd love to add it to my collection sometime soon.