Saturday, January 4, 2014
Loves :: 10 Inspirational Books to Motivate You
It's a new year and a fresh start, the perfect time to nurture your soul and improve your life. Though a year is just a marking of time, I feel that it's pretty meaningful. I always know that when January 1st comes around, I need to kick my butt in gear and refocus. Who are you, what do you want and how are you going to get it? These are simple yet important questions that we forget to ask ourselves during our day-to-day.
Some of these reads may be a little too religious or hippie for your taste, which is why I've provided a variety of books and e-courses. Click around and I'm sure you'll find one that fits your beliefs and lifestyle. Enjoy!
1. Life Lessons: Two Experts on Death and Dying Teach Us About the Mysteries of Life and Living by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross and David A. Kessler
2. Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul by John and Stasi Eldredge
3. It's Your Time: Activate Your Faith, Achieve Your Dreams, and Increase in God's Favor by Joel Osteen
4. Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free by Amy Lynn Andrews
5. Bittersweet: Thoughts on Change, Grace, and Learning the Hard Way by Shauna Niequist
6. The Joy Diet: 10 Daily Practices for a Happier Life by Martha Beck
7. Cure for the Common Life: Living in Your Sweet Spot by Max Lucado
8. It Starts with Food: Discover the Whole30 and Change Your Life in Unexpected Ways by Melissa and Dallas Hartwig
9. Dare Dream Do by Gala Darling
10. Practicing the Power of Now: Essential Teachings, Meditations, and Exercises From The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
*Disclaimer: I have read and loved all of these except for the last two. I'm still working my way through them. But they're amazing thus far!