Thursday, January 16, 2014
Loves :: Piece of Cake
We're celebrating B's birthday this weekend, and although I'll probably be too lazy to make anything that doesn't come from a box, I was determined to post more complicated recipes here on the blog. Below, I've listed nine of the yummiest looking cakes I could find, so even if I serve funfetti for the millionth time we'll at least get to gaze at something new and different. Enjoy!
1. Mexican Chocolate Cake: Sounds spicy. I'm intrigued.
2. Cracker Barrel Double Fudge Coca Cola Cake: Longest name ever, so it must be good.
3. Gay Pride Cake: Damn right, I support it.
4. Watermelon Cake: Healthy, kinda.
5. Gingerbread Cake: It ain't just for Christmas, kids.
6. Starbucks Cupcakes: As if triple caramel frappuchinos weren't fattening enough.
7. Cake Batter Truffles: Actually, screw cake, I want these instead.
8. Skull Cake: Okay, so this is supposed to be for a wedding, but it's still dope.
9. M&M's Kit Kat Cake: Because three desserts are better than one.