I had a different post planned for today, but for some reason I felt compelled to share my progress on past goals. It's something I haven't done in awhile and lately I've been feeling lost. Looking back at what I've accomplished (and how far I still need to go) always helps me get back on track.
Today I'm going to go through two past lists, my 26 before 27 goals (now that I'm 27, it seems appropriate) and my resolutions for 2014. I haven't yet made a 27 before 28 list and I haven't yet decided whether or not I'll share it here. We'll see.
26 before 27:
5. Complete a mini scrapbook. Nope.
6. Pay off my car. Nope.
7. Get promoted at work. Nope, though I did get a raise (right before I quit, oops).
8. Teach an e-course. Nope.
11. Make 10 vlogs. Nope.
13. Go to Coachella in 2014. No, and all the Instagrams the past two weekends made me sad. Sigh.
16. Get my first tattoo. Still too scared, but after giving birth I'm sure I'll have the pain tolerance for anything.
25. Read at least one whole book per month. No, not even close.
1. Limit grains, dairy, alcohol and added sugar to vacations and days off work. Two words: pregnancy cravings.
Be sure to tweet me links to your lists if you're also an obsessive goal-setter!
*Photo found here.