Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Loves :: Summer Goals
After being inspired by Jessica's and Charisma's 30 things in 30 days lists, I decided to make some goals for the season. I do this pretty much every year (see 2012 and 2013) but it's always different. Whether the items have to do with work, play or pregnancy, I hope I accomplish them all while enjoying everything that summer has to offer. It's my favorite time of year.
1. Decorate our new home and create an office area.
2. Make lots of summery, non-alcoholic drinks.
3. Spend more one-on-one time with B before baby comes.
4. Enjoy every moment of my shower(s) and write thoughtful thank-you notes.
5. Fill July + August editorial calendars with ideas I'm 100% passionate about for both blogs.
6. Take more just-for-fun photos to pop in my Project Life album.
7. Attend a Lamaze class.
8. Join a Meetup group so I can make friends with kids.
9. Get out to a beach at least once a month.
10. Go on a (very mild) hike.
Are you making any new goals this season? Feel free to tweet me your posts if you make a similar one, and I'll check it out when I get back to LA! ;)
*Photo found here.