Friday, January 9, 2015
Links :: 20 Posts for a Better Blog in 2015
Let's face it: I've already blogged a bunch about blogging.
So instead of teaching anything new today, I've compiled 20 of my favorite blog posts on blogging from the past two years. And if you have any questions that aren't answered here, feel free to send 'em over!
1. Why You Should Start a Blog
2. Why You Should Use Bloglovin'
3. Why I Disabled Comments
4. My Advice for a Brand-New Blogger
5. My Definition of "Quality Content"
6. How to Use the Changing Blogosphere to Your Benefit
7. How to Use a Blogging Calendar
8. How to Have a Successful Personal Blog
9. How to Turn a Boring Life into Interesting Instagrams
10. How to Keep Blogging Through the Holidays
11. How I Doubled my Social Media Followings
12. 10 Blogging Tips for Busy Women
13. 10 Ways to Get Real with Your Readers
14. 8 Inspiration Sources for Bloggers
15. 5 Blogging Tips from Musicians
16. 5 Blogging Rules to Break
17. 4 Years of Blogging and 5 Years in LA
18. 4 Blogger Office Essentials
19. The Best Cure for Blogger's Block
20. Stop Trying to be Pinterest-Perfect
Here's to a better blog in 2015 and beyond!
*Photos by Megan Burke on December 4, 2014 in Santa Clarita, CA. Outfit details here.