Instead of hitting the beach over Memorial Day weekend, I spent Saturday, Sunday and Monday creating something amazing for you and your blog because I love you (and also because going on #loudmouthlockdown in my office for hours on end is actually really fun for me).
It's a month-long challenge that we're going to accomplish together in June. I couldn't wait any longer to reveal the juicy details to you. And it's called THE 30-DAY GUIDE TO BOLDER BLOGGING, or #loudboldblog for short.
So what does that mean, exactly? Good, I'm glad you asked.
There are hundreds (perhaps even thousands) of e-books, e-courses and resources on blogging. But they usually cover things like how to:
And that stuff is important, sure.
But something I've come to learn is that business and people go hand in hand. You can't keep a business going without other people supporting it and using your products.
Short story time...
Maybe I'm weird, but I like to know who I'm buying from. And I'd like to think that if I were to meet this person I'm buying from in person, we could possibly be friends. Basically, I want to form relationships with the bloggers I support and the ones that support me.
Without that foundation of loyalty, your business will fail. If you seem completely impersonal, dull, standoffish and uncool, people probably won't buy from you. Even if you have the best book in the world for the absolute cheapest price, your readers won't purchase it because they'll stop reading before they even get to your sales page.
So, this challenge is about going out of your comfort zone, connecting with people, and being authentically you so that you can have an amazing blog that readers will return to again and again.
There are a lot of things I'm supposed to do that I don't do because I'd rather my followers be friends than fans. And for awhile I was frustrated with myself because of it. I wasn't making the money I wanted to make and I thought I would have to change myself, but I didn't want to.
And then I realized that I didn't need to. It's better to have a small, loyal following that cares about what you write and wants to support you and buy your shit than a large following that just stops by for the pretty pictures.
Okay, rant over. I'm getting to the point, people. Stay with me.
You have 3 easy ways to join this fun challenge by June 1 (you can choose to do one of them, or all of them, or whatever combo you want):
But, don't you worry -- if you decide to start participating after the month begins, you'll still be able to grab your workbook and catch up on the videos you missed. And yes, #loudboldblog is only $9, so get it now before I come to my senses. You can download it instantly in my new shop (woohoo)!!
So, from June 1-30 (or whatever 30 days you choose), you'll learn how to:
- audit your blog's sidebar, nav bar, about page and bio
- audit your facebook, twitter, instagram, google+ accounts and other social media
- figure out what you truly want from your blog
- figure out what your readers truly need from you
- create useful, inspiring, paid and free digital products
- incorporate new tools and equipment you haven't used before
- be more authentic and address hot topics or uncomfortable stories
- cultivate more community around your blog
- connect on a deeper level with your readers and other bloggers
- develop a more balanced schedule and life
- build a blogging community and support system offline
- and MORE!
This challenge is for:
- bloggers + writers
- movers, shakers, magic-makers
- creativepreneurs, infopreneurs, solopreneurs
- femtrepreneurs + momtrepreneurs
- anyone who has a website and/or the interwebz
- and YOU!!
Here are some cool previews of the content, and your free downloads. Click to grab and enjoy...
YOUR DESKTOP WALLPAPER/MANTRA FOR 30 DAYS:
A PEEK AT THE PRETTY PAGES!: