I'm popping in with some exciting news today. The inspiring and kind Samantha Mabe of Lemon and the Sea has agreed to team up with me for my first webinar, How to Transition from Employee to Entrepreneur Both Professionally and Personally.
We are both completely passionate about this subject, as we recently escaped our own day jobs and started self-employment (though as you'll soon find, our stories are quite different)! Samantha is a Branding and Web Designer, so when combined with my skills as a Business Motivation Coach, we are able to cover a wide range of topics.
For this live training, we will be concentrating on two key areas of the entrepreneurial process: establishing professional stability, and mastering personal challenges.
It's important to be prepared for the changes that will occur in all areas of your life, and the best way to do that is to learn from those that have gone before you. Whether you're a wantrepreneur who hasn't yet taken the leap or you've been self-employed for awhile, you're bound to learn something new -- and it's never too late for that.
I don't want to give away ALL of the surprises, but here are a few of our talking points:
- How to effectively brand yourself, your blog and your biz
- The 5 pages you MUST have on your website in order to attract customers
- Why you need to find a niche and when it should be done
- Our favorite website platform for new entrepreneurs
- How to create community around your brand (and why it's important)
- Taking care of your physical, spiritual, and emotional health as a solopreneur
- Whether or not you should tell family, friends and co-workers what you're planning
- And LOTS more, y'all
Ready to sign up already? Just visit bit.ly/stephandsam or hit that yellow button below to claim your spot! (Oh, and you might want to mark your calendar for this Sunday, October 4 at 3pm PST so you don't miss it live.) We will, of course, have a Q&A at the end of it and a special bundle deal -- but you'll have to wait to find out about that.
Oh, did you say you want to help me spread the word? You're the bestest. I just so happen to have images perfect for Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. (But seriously, please use these graphics that took me 6 hours to make today. Thank you.)