Entrepreneurship isn't for everyone. But if you feel an inkling, a nudge, a flutter in your spirit when you think about the freedom and fulfillment that comes with running your own business from home -- well then, this program was created for you.
Just in case you're new: Hi. My name is Stephanie Shar. I'm a Business Motivation Coach and I'm here to (kindly) kick your butt into gear so you can finally start that service-based online biz you've been dreaming about. Whether you want to turn your side hustle into your full-time job or take your existing blog to the next level of expertise and expansion, your goals are my passion.
My signature course, Quit + Commit: From Self-Doubt to Self-Employed in 90 Days, kicks off next month. But you only have two more weeks to register for it and get a whole slew of bonuses that I won't be offering again in this way.
At the end of our twelve weeks together, you will be equipped with the knowledge and confidence you need to take the leap. Success is a mind game, and together, we can slay that beast. If you're feeling hesitant or fearful, don't worry -- I've been through the transition myself. And if I can do it, so can you.
Read on to check out what you'll be learning, week by week, and then at the bottom I'm announcing some NEW bonuses (along with a 3-page excerpt you can download right now). Oh, yeah... and there's an affiliate program, so you can make your money back.
WEEK ONE: GOAL SETTING
Choose an EXACT DATE that you're going to leave your job.
Decide how much you want to have in the bank when you leave.
Create goals with me + break them down into smaller ones.
Decide what you're good at + what you can teach.
WEEK TWO: AUDIENCE BUILDING
Decide on the SPECIFIC audience you want to help.
Revamp your website + social media platforms to be irresistible.
Create a stunning lead magnet + start an email list that your peeps love.
WEEK THREE: EDITORIAL PLANNING
Create a calendar + routine for your blog + business.
Start implementing systems (using my favorite, simple tools).
Form strategic partnerships for guest posting + collaborations.
WEEK FOUR: CLIENT CONNECTIONS
Find your people + where they hang out (I'll tell you my fave spots).
Offer free services for testimonials -- there's only a certain amount you need!
How to collect client inquiries from people that can't WAIT to work with you.
WEEK FIVE: BLOG + SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
Why less is more when it comes to blogging.
When + how to schedule your posts for the best possible results.
What to post about on social media + which platforms to use.
How to participate in chats/groups/scopes + stand out from the crowd.
WEEK SIX: TIME + MONEY MANAGEMENT
Money/budget check-in with me.
How to manage the work/life/blog balance.
When to schedule which tasks in order to save time + money.
WEEK SEVEN: QUITTING 101
How to properly put in your resignation with class.
What to say to your family/friends/coworkers.
Setting up health insurance + establishing legal biz shiz.
WEEK EIGHT: OWN YOUR WORTH
How to create premium packages + establish long-term clients.
Relaxation + self-development techniques to give you confidence + clarity.
WEEK NINE: MARKETING + PROMOTION
The secrets to marketing yourself even when you don't like marketing.
Promoting the right e-courses/e-books/workbooks to the right people.
WEEK TEN: STRATEGY + SALES FUNNELS
Getting leads + streams of inquiries.
How to turn followers into traffic > subscribers > clients.
Making sure you are emotionally READY when business comes in.
WEEK ELEVEN: TYING UP LOOSE ENDS
Setting up your environment/brain/bank account for success.
Making sure your physical/mental/spiritual health is a priority.
WEEK TWELVE: TAKE THE LEAP
Last check-in with me!
QUIT HIDING AT YOUR 9-5. YOU ARE EFFING AWESOME AND THE WORLD NEEDS YOU.
And here are your bonuses (don't miss out!):
1. NEW! Four pre-recorded masterclasses on entrepreneurship ($397 value)
2. NEW! 8-page welcome workbook with preliminary homework (hit the button up there for an excerpt!)
3. NEW! Access to our affiliate program where you can earn money for referrals
4. Three one-on-one coaching sessions with me (an $847 value): We'll talk about your blog, business and exact situation at the beginning, middle and end of the program.
5. A Blog Analysis ($129 value): You'll get final feedback on your site before I let you go on your merry way at the end of the course. I'll analyze your content based on a series of criteria and give feedback on your design + layout, social media + blog posts, monetization methods and more.
6. Access to a private party for program participants ONLY: We'll have a private Slack chat open 24/7 so that you can meet other students and collaborate, form friendships, ask questions, etc.
7. Weekly Facebook coaching hours: I will have open messaging hours each week for you to contact me about anything you want and get instant feedback. This is in addition to the monthly coaching calls.
8. Worksheets, videos, checklists and more: You'll receive TONS of resources throughout the course to keep you on track and help you learn as much valuable information as possible (including an exclusive e-book made up of all the lessons so you can print it out and refer to it forever!)
One last thing: There's another webinar this weekend (it's becoming a regular routine, y'all) and I'm super excited to be teaming up with Kayla Hollatz to talk about the importance of cultivating an online community.
More details coming soon to my email list, so if you're not on it yet, well...
You know what to do.